- David Lee Roth’s Entire “Deep Cover” Sway in the Morning Interview
- Eminem – “Symphony in H”
- Master P Elaborates on Growing Up in the Bay, Cash Money Beef & More
- Statik Selektah Mixes for Sway in the Morning
- Iggy Azalea says “Butt is Real” & Freestyles on Sway in the Morning
- 2 Chainz’s ‘Me Time’ Will Be Music To ‘Let Your Hair Down’ To
- Master P Weighs in on Cash Money Success and Beef on Sway in the Morning Teaser
- Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, 2 Chainz and Fabolous React To Unveiling of Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail
- Jay-Z Announces “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Welcome Baby Girl
Bleu Davinci opens up about Rick Ross, Young Jeezy and the future of BMF
During our live Sway in the Morning broadcast in Austin Texas, Bleu Davinci surprised Sway at Nice Kicks and answered questions we all had in mind.
How did the B.M.F movement start? “In Gardena (California),” he said, before explaining how he met Big Meech and began working with Young Jeezy. And if you happen to be wondering how much money was thrown in the club at one time by the B.M.F crew, it’s somewhere around a quarter million!
Listen below for all the above, and find out how Big Meech reacted to Rick Ross’ use of his name in B.M.F, which was named as MTV News’ #4 Song Of 2010 — plus, listen to Tabius Tate kick his freestyle freestyle.
Come back to SwaysUniverse.com tomorrow for footage of Kendrick Lamar freestyling with 3D Na’Tee.